If you are a good skier, or ski like me, you are going to love our club. We have all levels of skiers, guaranteeing you to ski along friends all week long.
Not a skier? It is Ok, you may be a golfer, a biker, or have a new idea to bring to the club. We have an exciting agenda with a variety of fun activities all year long.
Start having fun today! Become a member of our prestigious ski club.The Membership cost is just $40 for single and $60 for the family membership. Thank you!
Nikki Tessler, Membership
Our Club is Growing! 484* and counting!!!!
It is my pleasure to share with you that our Club is growing at a rate of about one new member EVERY DAY!
We are so excited to have so many new members and encourage all of you to come to our General Membership Meetings. Come find out all that our Club has to offer and make new friends!
* Last update:01/25/2015
Lacie Greenwald interviewed by Channel 12 News
Our youngest and by far fastest member was featured Friday Dec 26 on Channel 12 News. As you know, Lacie
won the national championships in downhill skiing last year, and is currently ranked the number one
13 year old skier in the country. She is on her way to become the first Florida born Olympian on the slopes.
Lacie, we are so proud of you!
Click this link to see her interview:
Deadline extended to January 31: SIGN UP TODAY FOR THIS TRIP!
5 Night / 4 Day Ski Trip! Feb 23-28, 2015
A fabulous mountain with 7 different territories to explore, for every ski level and interest.
Only $990* for the Standard Package, that includes:
- 5 Nights at the Vintage Studios (studio style room with 2 Queen beds, kitchenette and fireplace)
- 4 Day Lift Tickets
- Round Trip Air Tickets - Direct flight from Fort Lauderdale to Denver on Southwest (no baggage fees!)
- Ground Transfers from airport to resort
- Welcome reception, club dinner and apres ski happy hours
* Subject to minor changes.
Options available: non-skier package, ground-only, single-supplement, lift ticket only, party package only. Check the registration form!
Download/print the trip flyer.
Click the green button to make a credit card payment of any amount on any ski trip:
Happy Hour at Barolo's...we are so much more than just a ski club...click to see more pictures.
Now available! Palm Beach Gator T-Shirts...they look hot and are great conversation starters...help promote our Club!
T-Shirts available in White or Black. MEN AND LADIES SIZES S to 2X, $25 . Call Pam 561.346.6855561.346.6855
Also available for purchase at our General Meetings.
SPRING BREAK March 14-21, 2015
Standard Package (sold out) includes:
- 7 Nights at the Forest Suites Resorts (2b/2b Condos)
- 5 Day Lift good at Heavenly, Northstar & Kirkwood
- Round Trip Air PBI / Sacramento SOLD OUT ON AIRLINE TICKETS
- Transfer from Sacramento to Resort via private bus, with grocery stop
- Daily Hot Breakfast, Welcome Reception, Wine & Cheese Happy Hours (Every day! Mon---Fri)
- Club Dinner & Apres’ Ski.
Ground packages are STILL available. Only $1015 pp (no air) Great discounts on lift tickets for children under 12 (discount $165) and seniors (discount $61).
Contact the Trip Leader to find out about Air availability through our Tour Operator or use your miles points!!
For More details contact Trip Leader:
You can sign up now ONLINE and reserve your spot for ALL of these awesome trips. Register online even if you are paying by check!